We will get in touch with you shortly to confirm your date and time for the appointment.
Dr. Parul Patel
Please bring the following items with you for your appointment:
- Your completed New Patient paperwork
- You current insurance card(s)
- Picture ID
- All medications you are currently taking
- Any recent test results that pertain to your visit (x-rays, labs, MRI, nerve testing, vascular testing)
- Name, address and phone number of your primary care physician
- Referral from your primary care physician, if required by your insurance plan
- 1 or 2 additional contact telephone numbers where you can be reached by our office
- Your pharmacy name and telephone number
If you insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, you must have that referral with you in order to be seen. Otherwise, your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
If you are unable to keep your schedule appointment, it is very important that you contact our office at least 24 hours in advance so we may adjust our schedule.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule your appointment to another day.
On behalf of Infinity Foot and Ankle, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with excellent patient care.